Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Call to Arms

Here is the scenario: Last night I was smoking a cigarette outside, cause that's where I smoke, when out of no where I was jumped by a couple of coon skin cap wearing bitches. These guys were vicsious, and homosexually inclined I might add. If it wasn't for some of my fellow HELLFISH coming to join me in a smoke, they would have destroyed me. They were attempting to screw me in a very uncomfortable place(like the back of a volkswagon). I was fortunate, and I pray that you all are as well.
These "Daniel Boone" bitches must be stopped in their tracks. They must be stopped.
I want their leaders head on a plate. A big silver platter.
They want to overthrow us and take over our turf. They will stop at nothing to complete their agenda.
Their agenda: To take our turf and have their way with us anally.
Watch Your Asses. Their eyes are on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?