Saturday, November 20, 2004

An Example For HellFish World Wide

It's Friday night in Saint Louis, Missouri. I'm out boozing with my best friend who came in town for the weekend and an entourage of pretty girls.

It was about two in the morning when my friend was getting kicked out of this club for telling a bouncer that he had a "nice pink striped shirt" on.

As my friend was being led out some dude got in his face and said "thanks for coming...now get the fuck out of here!" At which point in time i told him to "shut the fuck up" and pushed him down.

Well, he ended up being the owner of the club, so three bouncers immediatly grabbed me, put me in a full-nelson and carried me outside, where they then slammed my head into the sidewalk.

My buddy said when I got up off the sidewalk I smiled at the guy who threw me down and he said I looked just like Tyler Durden after Lou beat him up in Fight Club.

So, the end result... It was 2 o'clock in the am, and I'm standing in front of a club with blood all over me talking to the cops.The cops tried to tell me I didnt lose any teeth. So I called the liars and then they admitted that I was missing some grill.

The Final Score of the Evening:
Security- 1, Al Fritz- 0

I not only lost the fight, I lost my two front teeth in the process.

This is the type of behavior I expect out of all Fighting HellFish.

KICK ASS BITCHES!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?